Weekly Shopping Schedule
- Open Schedule: Any place in the City of Middletown or limited surrounding areas of the Town of Wallkill -as schedule permits.
- 10:30 am to 12:30 pm: Route 211 Area ShopRite-Orange Plaza, Aldi's, Big Lots, Price Chopper Galleria, Dunning Plaza, etc.
- 2:30 pm to 3:30 pm: Dolson Avenue Area-Playtogs Plaza, Dolson ShopRite, Key and M&T Banks, etc.
- 10:30 am to 12:30 pm: Galleria at Crystal Run, Wal-Mart, Dunning Farms Plaza
- 2 pm to 3:30 pm: Shoprite (211), Price Chopper, Aldi's, Big Lots
- 2 pm to 3:30 pm: Shoprite (Dolson Avenue), Playtogs Plaza ( National Liquidators)
- 11 am to 12:30 pm: Galleria at Crystal Run, Wal-Mart, Dunnings Farms Plaza
- 2 pm to 3:30 pm: Shoprite (Dolson Avenue), Playtogs Plaza (National Liquidators)
- Medical Appointments: Monday through Friday
- Crystal Run Road area doctors
- Orange Regional Medical Center (ORMC) Rehab, ORMC Pavilion, Crystal Run Healthcare
- First Drop-off:10:30 am with pickup at 12:30 pm
- Second Drop-off: 12:30 pm with pickup at 2:30 pm
City of Middletown Churches: 8 am to 12:30 pm (Reserve by Friday, Noon).
Office Hours for Reservations
The office hours to reserve a ride are 8:30 am to Noon, Monday to Friday. Please call us during these hours to reserve your rides for the week and to reserve for Sunday Church Services.
Senior Shuttle Bus Hours of Operation
The shuttle bus runs Monday to Friday from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm and Sundays from 7:30 am to 12:30 pm. Please call: 845-346-4070 or 845-346-4071.
The City of Middletown extends their appreciation to the following organizations for the continued support of the Senior Citizens Transportation Program: Orange County Office For The Aging and Town of Wallkill. The City of Middletown operates a Senior Citizens Shuttle Bus Service daily and on Sundays.
Passengers aged 60 and older may use this service. Riders are picked up at their home and brought to any destination in the City of Middletown, Such as: banks, beauty shop, senior center, nutrition site, and medical appointments. Weekly grocery shopping trips have also been scheduled to meet your requests. Doctors and Health Facilities along Crystal Run Road can be scheduled weekly also, with the convenience of two scheduled times of drop-off and pick-up.
Seniors using this bus service must call one day ahead to make a reservation to be picked up.
The suggested donation for rides is $1 each way.